Oct 10, 2013

GOLD in the end of the season

MČR/Czech Champs in relay and teams were held on 28th and 29th September
in Ski areal Brizky.

And WE DID IT!
In the relay team we all did a good runs and I was so happy that I could stand on the first place with my team runners Iveta Duchová and Martina Zvěřinová. The feeling was even more amazing as the second team from our club got the bronz medal. Which meant that we finally stood on the big podium together with my sis!

photo: Petr Kadeřávek



Unfortunately we weren't that successful the next day in the team competition and we ended up on the 4th place. As it is, we weren't as good as the winning teams this time and we also didn't have any world champion at the disposal as others did. Still I can say we made a good performance and 4th place is a nice result for us. Little more training and team preparation and we will come stronger next year!


event website here

photo: Petr Kadeřávek

No comments:

Post a Comment